Afghane gesteht Sex-Attacken auf Frauen/Afghan admits sex attacks on women

An Afghan asylum seeker has been several sexual assaults on women in Magdeburg. The 31-year old main defendant is accused of having sexually abused in October 2015 together with a 19 year old compatriot several women.

As the voice of the people reported that two Afghans suspected in four cases. On October 4, the main culprit is said to have a woman assaulted and raped in a cemetery grounds. Then the victim was followed by the 19 year old. Due to the opposition of women’s rape attempt failed through the second Afghans.

threatened with a knife and demanded sex

About two weeks later, on October 21, is said to have approached from behind a wife and threatened with a knife the 31 year old. He then allegedly demanded sex from her. However, the woman was able to break free and escape.

On October 25, the main culprit is said to have again waylaid and tried a woman to drag her into the bushes. The woman was able to break free and escape.

Five days later, to the same man who a young woman haunted by a mall and raided the Opera House. The Afghan was punched and kicked the victim to the ground. Then he will have the woman caught between her legs. Only when passersby noticed the fact, fled the perpetrator.

In school Digter remand

As the newspaper reported, was arrested near the crime scene the 31 year old. Since then, he is in custody. The Afghan had refused to testify in the investigation.

In the course of the investigation, the police succeeded, auszuforschen also the 19-year old accused. This was explained to be able to remember anything due to the drunken state during the act. He is also in custody.

Ein afghanischer Asylbewerber hat mehrere sexuelle Überfälle auf Frauen in Magdeburg gestanden. Dem 31jährigen Hauptangeklagten wird vorgeworfen, im Oktober 2015 gemeinsam mit einem 19jährigen Landsmann mehrere Frauen sexuell mißbraucht zu haben.

Wie die Volksstimme berichtet, werden die beiden Afghanen in vier Fällen verdächtigt. Am 4. Oktober soll der Hauptangeklagte eine Frau auf einem Friedhofsgelände überfallen und vergewaltigt haben. Anschließend sei das Opfer von dem 19jährigen verfolgt worden. Aufgrund der Gegenwehr der Frau scheiterte der Vergewaltigungsversuch durch den zweiten Afghanen.

Mit Messer bedroht und Sex gefordert

Gut zwei Wochen später, am 21. Oktober, soll sich der 31jährige von hinten einer Frau genähert und sie mit einem Messer bedroht haben. Daraufhin soll er Sex von ihr gefordert haben. Allerdings konnte sich die Frau losreißen und entkommen.

Am 25. Oktober soll der Hauptangeklagte wieder einer Frau aufgelauert und versucht haben, sie in ein Gebüsch zu zerren. Die Frau konnte sich befreien und fliehen.

Fünf Tage später soll derselbe Mann eine junge Frau von einem Einkaufszentrum aus verfolgt und beim Opernhaus überfallen haben. Der Afghane habe das Opfer zu Boden geschlagen und getreten. Anschließend soll er der Frau zwischen die Beine gefaßt haben. Erst als Passanten die Tat bemerkten, flüchtete der Täter.

Angeschuldigter in Untersuchungshaft

Wie die Zeitung berichtet, konnte der 31jährige in der Nähe des Tatorts festgenommen werden. Seither befindet er sich in Untersuchungshaft. Der Afghane hatte im Ermittlungsverfahren eine Aussage verweigert.

Im Zuge der Untersuchung gelang es der Polizei, auch den 19jährigen Beschuldigten auszuforschen. Dieser hatte erklärt, sich aufgrund des alkoholisierten Zustands während der Tat an nichts erinnern zu können. Er befindet sich ebenfalls in Untersuchungshaft.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s